Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Its alright but..

2 problems:
You don't fall properly after letting go of the pipes on the ceiling (one of the times you meet the clown boss), you sorta float in the air.
After the boss with the shotgun hits you like a baseball, you lose a life. If it helps, this happened when I had 1 life left, and only happened on madness mode.

Mardek Rpg: Chapter 2 Mardek Rpg: Chapter 2

Best flash rpg ever

I'm amazed at how huge the game is. It kinda reminds me of Pokemon :)

To the last reviewer...ever heard of the 'Map'? And by the time I got to the catacombs I had 4,000gold, so it really isn't that big of a problem...

Everything's perfect, bravo.

13 Guardians 13 Guardians

D-mahnding

Congratulations! You have defeated Gorka and will be coronated as the new king of Laudruna. Hail to the king!!!
..That's all I get for all the frustration trying to complete this?
I agree with everything that's been said, but I believe that was how D-mah wanted it to be; not another game you quickly finish and forget. Where's the fun in getting class-specific cards all the time? By distributing stats evenly this should not be a concern.
Good game, but the last boss was kinda silly, he only took 1 hit to kill.

Bullet Bill 2 Bullet Bill 2

Absolutely brilliant!

Completed the game once and another time with the last character *evil laughter*
Small bug I might have found, you don't get any points on 8-2 when using the last character.
Can't wait for the next one! (if there is one)

Tri-achnid Tri-achnid

Fabulous

Completed the game, really great gameplay.

Graphics: All the art was done really well. Although the text was hard to read on Low quality.
Style: RPG/Puzzle styled, good enough to be a platform game.
Sound: I want the music!
Violence: The fact you could stretch/slam youself to death was pretty cool/cruel(maybe the reason why they are almost extinct?)
Interactivity: Unique in every way

Hardest part was probably figuring out what to do in level 2, the door opened after I flew up top to grab the larvae and attach it to the egg sac. You'll have to figure how to "fly" by yourselves.
A slight bug I may have found, you can't hold on to your egg sac after you've let go of it in level 3. I wonder why.

Keep up the fabulous work.

Experiments and Crap Experiments and Crap

I just wanna say this...

It seems, the creator changed Pfftstar(or whatever its name was) to this, and when it really deserved TOW, it was because he made it like this tiny little block,possibly 5x5. Just wanted to clairfy why this is TOW, and stop giving reviews because its not TOW material anymore.

Match Match

Same problem

Last few were unmatchable

Proximity Proximity

Quite good

When i finally understood the game, i won by quite a few points, but ain't my sorta game so i aint gonna play it again lol

UFA UFA

lol

Took me awhile to figure out the last one :D

Multi Soundboard Multi Soundboard

XD

You're the saviour! You are one of a number of people who have helped keep this entry in the Portal! Thats all i voted for lol