Stick Theater Stick Theater

Reminds me of the old 2D games

Very nicely animated, the only criticism is that maybe you could work on the presentation; the font wasn't very exciting, and the music simply carried on with the animation. Especially since its a black and white animation.

Another Day Six Another Day Six

Pretty nice

That music wasn't necessary though...btw how do you make that animation effect ive always been wondering.

ILoveEgg Special-EggSong ILoveEgg Special-EggSong

AHHHHH

The overwhelming cuteness is killing me.

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Its alright but..

2 problems:
You don't fall properly after letting go of the pipes on the ceiling (one of the times you meet the clown boss), you sorta float in the air.
After the boss with the shotgun hits you like a baseball, you lose a life. If it helps, this happened when I had 1 life left, and only happened on madness mode.

Mardek Rpg: Chapter 2 Mardek Rpg: Chapter 2

Best flash rpg ever

I'm amazed at how huge the game is. It kinda reminds me of Pokemon :)

To the last reviewer...ever heard of the 'Map'? And by the time I got to the catacombs I had 4,000gold, so it really isn't that big of a problem...

Everything's perfect, bravo.

13 Guardians 13 Guardians

D-mahnding

Congratulations! You have defeated Gorka and will be coronated as the new king of Laudruna. Hail to the king!!!
..That's all I get for all the frustration trying to complete this?
I agree with everything that's been said, but I believe that was how D-mah wanted it to be; not another game you quickly finish and forget. Where's the fun in getting class-specific cards all the time? By distributing stats evenly this should not be a concern.
Good game, but the last boss was kinda silly, he only took 1 hit to kill.